Membership
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed

Membership

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mac Chains
In-Game Guild Master

re: RIP Bobmo

You were an asset to our raid team for many months and all of us appreciate your lackluster heals and corny jokes. Since you took the time to leave us for a couple days, which ultimately lead to your death in Detroit, we found that we actually did not need your heals (if you can call them that).

As sad as it is to hear about your death, we will move on without you just fine so don't worry about us man, we'll be fine. I'm tearing up from writing this so I'm going to have to cut it short. 

RIP Bobmo <3

RIP Bob

Boblom
In-Game Rank 4

truly a sad day, however I have recovered thanks to being flown back to Canada eh, and rescued by mounties. They brought me to our only igloo hospital in Nunavut where they cured my anal wounds with the blood of a freshly clubbed seal and had a moose lick my stab wounds clean. The shot took some work, but our fearless beaver was able to chew it out of me in time. 

My Heals will be ready and rearing to go as of Saturday night! Thank the Queen for our medicare!

ronell.baker
In-Game Rank 7

re: lol

lol

Mac Chains
In-Game Guild Master

Boblom wrote:

truly a sad day, however I have recovered thanks to being flown back to Canada eh, and rescued by mounties. They brought me to our only igloo hospital in Nunavut where they cured my anal wounds with the blood of a freshly clubbed seal and had a moose lick my stab wounds clean. The shot took some work, but our fearless beaver was able to chew it out of me in time. 

My Heals will be ready and rearing to go as of Saturday night! Thank the Queen for our medicare!

LOL Amazing! So glad to hear about your speedy recovery.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infallible Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Guild Calendar
Server Status